Guilts and regrets.

Hello everyone! Writing on this upon a dear friend's suggestion. Hope I do justice to this! So let's hear it. Guilts and regrets are the two sides of the coin of our actions, which for some reason don't fall-into our favours. We develop this feeling quite often, when we are aware of the outcome of the actions and we still go ahead to a fail. Regret happens when we can't go back to fix our previous actions or justify the then taken decisions. Guilt comes when we finally realise making a irreversibly wrong move, the repercussions were of course neither expected nor intended.  The subtle point lies in the way, we deal with the consequences of our actions. Both guilts and regrets boil down to the bad choices we have made. I personally feel, being responsible for our thoughts and actions will definitely ease out the hurt and pain  associated to either of the two. What we can actually think is about the future choices which depends  on these guilts and regrets. How can we present ourselves from any further intellectual, emotional or personal losses. A vague analogy could be planting 10 saplings for every tree fallen. What I intend to say is, acceptance is necessary, but not at all sufficient. What’s the point in regretting or feeling really guilty if one doesn’t want to, or know how to fix things! In my opinion, a wise decision will be to introspect enough, take a quick break, and reboot. Ultimately, it’s all in the mind! 

On a personal scale, as I always say, “Do what it takes!” 

Take care. Kthanksbye.

Comments

  1. "It's all in the mind" is what needs to be understood actually. I always feel that this is the right answer to these kind of situations. Well said actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep writing. You do write so beautifully. Always an inspiration.😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To new beginnings!

Competitions and Rejections!

Self-doubt.